Documenting the beautifully broken life of a 20 something trying to find her way.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Something
So I just got back from the bars so I'm sorry if this post is weird. I was out with my best friends in the entire world tonight and it was fun, and I got to see some people that I havent got to see in a little while and meet new people. However I still feel like something is missing. I dont know what it is, but I wish it would show its self so i can fix it. I have no idea what is going on in my life and I want a plan for my future. I just dont know. Again I'm sorry for this semi drunk post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well of course that something missing is me! Or a baby. Or a dog!
ReplyDelete